Frame Arms: YSX-24 Baselard
Sample and Review Links:
- Frame Arms YSX-24 Baselard product sample and review available at Kotobukiya Frame Arms blog! Check it out!
- Hobby No Toriko full action! Check it out!
- Ami-Ami Blog - Baselard and Extend Arms 02 review!
- Koun 0404 - Official Links
- Dalong.Net - Open Box and Review!
The all new YSX-24 BASELARD! With a sleek humanoid body covered in thruster nozzles, this is an incredibly agile robot. Beneath the outer armor is a basic robot skeleton, or “Frame,” which is highly articulated and covered in universal 3mm attachment points (compatible with Koto’s Modeling Support Goods series and much more) for extreme customization. The Baselard is comprised of 200 parts pre-colored in white, gray, blue, and yellow and requires no additional painting. The robot comes with a full range of armament including connecting rifles and a massive shield. The Baselard stands nearly 6 ½ inches tall (1/100 scale).