Happy New Year!!! The New Begin for Year 2014!!!

Hello readers and modelers! Happy New Year and the new year 2014! I hope everyone are doing well. Brunei is having constant raining almost every night and some area are experience flooding affecting many homes few days ago. so not really a good year to celebrate. My place currently are safe so internet is fine too. =P

Anyway, while we all know that Bandai latest Build Gundam series products are damn impressive. Frame Arms and Extend Arms are not falling behind in terms of design and quality. I know Kotobukiya re-releasing renewal series for some products only like improving coloring on its parts and hands parts. The continuing releasing new Extend Arms certainly gives a whole new look for existing Frame Arms and more room in customizing.

I believe this year will  be exciting than before. for my part, I will try to cover more news incuding non Frame Arms news and search out more Frame Arms modelers. If you are one of them, feel free to drop me message. I will post up your works here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!