Tinami Frame Arms Group Build Competition - Another Glucks Theme

My internet quota is dry as good so my posting are slower due to family high bandwidth usage on watching Korean shows online. I am having trouble posting and uploading pictures. Now they are out, I decided to take sometimes doing few update on the builder news.

If you are not aware, apparently there are ongoing activities on the Frame Arms group build competition hosted by SR Blood Zwei. You can find the rules at Tinami lounge and photos of the participants. There are too many so I posted few of them with links. No doubt their works are impressive and some of them went over with crazy ideas.

You can find more ongoing updates @Twitter too if you are interested with the works which the deadline is going to end of this month.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!