F.A.M.S.G Release Info Added!

I want to let you guys know that I have added the ‘release info’ link at the top. I personally use these data to keep track on the release schedules and restocks or reissue status. I am like many of you out there who usually purchase or source a lot of toys from Japan. I hope that you guys find it useful and well informative. But please note that it’s not complete yet and still work out on the updating including changes.


Side note, Kotobukiya exclusive and limited editions released plastic kits are now more often shown up at Ami Ami (Character & Hobby) lists. They are considered pre-owned and the selling price depends on popularity of the item in Japan. Make sure you also read the condition rating before you add to your shopping cart. Good luck hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and thanks! makes it easy to keep track on when stuff is released!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not SPAM! Thx!