Hexa Gear Voltrex - Defective Parts Discover

Kotobukiya has issue notice regarding defective parts found in recent released Hexa Gear Voltrex product. If you are one of them who pre-order, check with your sellers how to get the parts replacement.

Here is the translate message:
Dear Sirs 
I would like to thank you for your continued understanding and prosperity. I would like to express my gratitude to you for your continued patronage. 
This time, we have discovered that part of the parts is defective in kit block "Boltrex (Hexagia)" we have shipped from August 29, 2017. 
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the customer, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I am sorry.
I will report the contents of the trouble here and I will let you know about future correspondence. 
Applicable product
Kit block
"Voltrex" (Hexagia)
Product number: HG004, JAN code: 4934054-108008, manufacturer's recommended price: \ 4,800 (tax not included)
official link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!