Frame Arms - February Database Update

I am making several changes and removing some top pages since I unable to keep up with the update and shifting focus on writing review. No worry, the Database will continue to stay and slowly update whenever I have the time. I also decided to create a new page for Frame Arms Mechanic and feel like it needed its own pages. Do take note White Tiger, Shadow Tiger, Black Tortise etc does not fit into any CC timeline. I somewhat confirmed from the online Japanese Wikia.

There are a lot of works to do on the translation and wasn't easy at all which I decided to keep some of the mechanic posts unpublished today. It is sad that Kotobukiya up until now didn't bother to work on the Frame Arms English version official page either, as mostly we only see them translating Hexa Gear series at the official page. Anyway, I am working on the review for Frame Arms Weapons 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!