Happy New Year! New 2020 BEGIN!!!


Hey all, apologizes I am missing in action for quite long without any update and news activities. My computers still left in the old rented house while I am at the new home tidying up and rearranging stuff. They're also a few big issues encounter during our stay in the new house that needed to be fixed, and I am really having a headache right now even on the new year's first day. It was really a mess and going to takes some time settling down properly. Chinese New Year is approaching in three weeks' time and I have to start cleaning up the house again so definitely another busy week.

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their new year and excited to see what is coming next from Kotobukiya.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you, i hope your nee home treats you well. Looking forward to seeing you in 2020. T hff anks for keeping us updated on kotobukiya models

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see ya back! Congrats on the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, thanks for the updates

    ReplyDelete

Please do not SPAM! Thx!