Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix Limited Edition


This is rather interesting. I found out there was a limited release for the game bundle for the Megami Device X Alice Gear Aegis model kit in September, last year. If I didn't search for NS games during my holiday break, I guess I would never know about this and bothered to update my database page.😙 

It's easy to tell the limited set did not sell out at Ami-Ami (selling for 25,080 YEN) and Play-Asia because of the lack of appeal and no armour including weapons (I believe) for both Kaede Agatsuma and Sitara Kaneshiya non-scale figures. Slapping four water decal sheets doesn't offer much value. The bundle simply just too lacking. BTW the English language version will be hitting the market this year.

Buy at Play-Asia:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!