Review - M.S.G Weapon Unit MW-16: Shotgun

Okay, I just realized today I didn't upload the review in January this year for Weapon Unit MW-16 Shotgun 😅 after going through my blog archives. 

The design of the shotgun I personally find looked decent even though it comes with extra upgrade parts. It doesn't have the feel of modern looks or even futuristic in a way. The playable features like a sliding reload function and a removable ammo clip do add some points to the design. But not necessarily needed when you only do posing of your model kits in a diorama. Another problem I find is the shotgun size. It doesn't look good with some 1/144 model kits especially may look oversize when you install both muzzle, scope, and tactical stock.

I do have to remind you that the accessories are not compatible with many older and current M.S.G weapon units. While it is not really a big deal, you only just need some modification skills to attach them. I see many modellers like using the tactical stock part a lot on some Gunpla beam rifle and the final looks are pretty good on it.

My Recommendation: 👌Lah

Product Information:

  • First Release: December 2011
  • Renewal/Reproduction Ver.: August 2021
  • Code: MW16 / MW16R (Renewal Version)
  • Price: 432 YEN / 550 YEN (Renewal Version)
  • Availability: Retail shops
  • You can get it at Amazon!










Photos and Review by F.A.M.S.G

1 comment:

Please do not SPAM! Thx!