Review - M.S.G Weapon Unit RW-07: Twin Link Magnum

Here is one of my favourite M.S.G Weapon Unit from the renewal project I wanted to get for so long, the Twin Link Magnum, the successor from the older MW07 Double Sub Machine Guns. Kotobukiya has done a remarkable awesome to its design and the weapon configuration is fun to play with. You can either convert it into a handgun-like, machine gun or even full combine form rifle mode.

I also find the Twin Link Magnum weapon size fits very great with the model kits 1/144. It doesn't look out of place and feel oversize. For some reason, I discover the two different weapon configurations mode I did looks so familiar from the Gundam series 😆.

My Recommendation: 👍😻MUST GET!

Product Information:
















Photos & Review by F.A.M.S.G 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!