Doyusha - Sugo! Hobby Desktop Cleaner


Finally got me a Sugo! Hobby Desktop Cleaner for my model work desk. I have been wanting to get one for a long time cleaning the desk filled with cuts plastic and dusty powder from the cutting mat. what you see here is not something new in the market. You will find a similar design (copy) from a different brand when you shop at Amazon etc.

Doyusha version is much cheaper, 1,200YEN, and friendly to ship for international buyers because this is not a USB charging type instead it uses two AA batteries to operate. It works (demo video below) really well for me and has the ability to clean the filter which plus for maintenance.

My Recommendation: 👍
  • It works really well
  • Comes with a removable dust filter for cleaning
  • Shipping friendly
  • Affordable (960YEN at HLJ etc)








Photos & Review by F.A.M.S.G Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!