M.S.G Armory Database Update #1

The database listing has been reworked and cleaner for quite some time. The reviews for the M.S.G products are still a long way and there are plans to expand (while I am alive). As you can see, I haven’t included Mecha Supply or Modeling Support Goods listing yet. I will plan with a separate page with the Armory and maintain a more organised listing as possible.

There are other plans as well to introduce 3rd party listing into the blog but I will see how it goes in the future because I haven’t started shipping out my Sugo! Hobby LED Filming Studio L (Premium) and M.S.G VPS 01 Garudagear [Beluga] from HLJ. Both of them are simply too expensive to ship out with DHL Express at the moment and this week was the final call. I have too few items in the private warehouse at the same time so I seriously wanted to wait for more PO to arrive to ship out altogether. Luckily, the HLJ allow the customers to keep over the time limit at this time so I am thankful for them (did you know they are having a sale?).

For now, one more M.S.G review will be dropped soon and the rest delayed since I want to replace my current studio booth with the larger Sugo! Hobby LED Filming Studio L (Premium).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM! Thx!